A little place where I can share my crafts, recipe attempts, and funny kid stories with the world.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
20 more random facts about me:
I'm sure you were sitting around saying to yourself, - "self, I just need to know a bit more about this girl they call "Jenn". What makes her tick and where does all this wackiness come from?" Yes I heard your inner-most thoughts and have posted a few more peculiar facts about myself for your bemusement. Enjoy
1. I'm afraid of Oompa Loompas. The song creeps me out
2. I have a talking Donald Trump doll - who fires you and gives business advice
3. I have double jointed thumbs and can bend them back over the top of my hand
4. I like ketchup, spaghetti sauce, and salsa, but NOT tomatoes
5. I can scratch the inside of my throat by making this somewhat annoying snorting sound
6. One of my favorite candies is red hots
7. I can tell entire bedtime stories in "spoonerisms" (see link below)
8. If timed correctly, I can make an entire free lunch from Costco samples
9. I can sleep with the lights and TV on, but turn everything off and I'm wide awake
10. I once jumped off a pretty steep hill going "on a lion hunt" in preschool. It's one of my earliest memories and I thought the lion was going to "get" me after we found it. I ran in a panic and leaped off the embankment
11. My baby threw up in my mouth last week. Gross
12. I like to dye the marshmallows in my rice crispie treats different colors
13. I've been behind the scenes /employee area at Disneyland - saw Mickey with his head off
14. I'm a sucker for Yankee candles - especially butter cream
15. I can text in T9 without looking down at the phone once
16. I always play the end of a classical piece first, if it ends lame, I won't play it, OR I'll make up my own ending. What do those timeless composers know anyway?
17. I get annoyed if people or companies do not color the rainbow properly ROY. G. BIV.
18. I just got my first mailing from the AARP. They're over 16 years off but jeez it freaked me out.
19. I have met in person my four musical inspirations. Amy, Amy, Emily, and Patty
20. My wedding registry included a bag of Cheetos. I received two
Labels: about me
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment